Pricing for our Puppies
*** PRICING IS SUBJECT TO VARY FROM PRICING LISTED DEPENDING ON PEDIGREE OF EACH DOG AND AGE SUCH AS OLDER PUPPIES OR RETIRED DOGS.
PRICING FOR EACH LITTER WILL BE LISTED ABOVE PUPPIES ON CURRENT LITTERS PAGE***
WHITE SWISS SHEPHERDS
Our White Swiss Shepherd Puppies are $3500 for pet homes. With the $500 non-refundable deposit to hold you spot, the remaining balance is $3000 which is due at 6 weeks (unless disclosed differently).
Our German Shepherd puppies are currently $1850- $2500 depending on the sire.
Breeding rights are $3000 but only to breeders who have an established program with the appropriate health testing.
$500 non-refundable deposit goes towards the total due by 6 weeks(unless disclosed differently).
Our Shih Tzu puppies are:
$1650-$ 1850 for males depending on pedigree.
$1850-$2250 for females depending on pedigree
Our breeding rights are currently $2800 for males and $3200 for females of select quality.
$500 non-refundable deposit goes towards the total due at 6 weeks (unless disclosed differently).
PUPPY APPLICATION BELOW
PLEASE READ RESERVATION PROCESS!!
I want one! What is the process?
1. We ask all puppy applicants to please first fill out our puppy applications. We accept puppy applications at any time. It is an online application which can be filled out via computer/ tablet/ phone!
2. Please reach out to us after submitting an application either by text, call or email so that we can know an application has been submitted! If you have any questions or concerns before submitting an application please do contact us beforehand!
3. We will review your application! Once we go over it and approve it we will send you a contract to sign via email. If we have any questions or concerns we will go over it with you.
4. The $500 nonrefundable deposit is due to hold your place in line for a puppy once the contract is signed. We normally wait to take deposits until puppies are born, however we will take one preferred female and one preferred male deposit or if you don't have a sex preference we will take up to 3 of those deposits per litter 10 days before due date. We wont be able to hold a puppy for you if a deposit is not placed. This is first come first serve, if you are on the waiting list a puppy will be placed in the lists/deposit order. The contract goes over more specific details about deposits and payment so please read everything.
5. At 6 weeks after the puppies vet appointment the remaining balance of our puppies is due. If there are any concerns about this please discuss this with the breeder before the contract and deposit is sent so that we can disclose any details that are necessary. If things change at any point please be in contact with the breeder.
6. At 8 weeks it is time for puppies to go home! Transportation and pick up costs are the responsibility of the puppy owners. We have pick up, flight nannies, delivery drivers and within a 5 hour drive I am willing to meet you with your puppy for an extra cost. Please keep consistent communication especially week 7 and 8 to make sure everyone leaves when they are meant to!
Fill out the puppy application Below: